Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Loud sex



Are you someone that gets loud when you have sex?

At the moment, I live in an apt blg and I have the LOUDEST sex having neighbors I have ever had in my life! Ever. Which brings me to the topic at hand. Now I am admittedly not qualified to speak for those of us having loud boisterous sex because while I do moan and groan, and even have the occasional over the top uncontrollable outburst (eg. being slapped b/n the knees w a head induced orgasm), I wouldn't identify myself as a loud person in the bed.

At my doc's office the other day, I was having a PAP test, it was my first time, and I guess being unfamiliar with foreign things in that area (well it depends on how u look at it!) I yelped a couple times (yes, I used the word yelped, I know, probably cud do better!) Geez, it was just a couple times, and as it happens when I get nervous I laugh out loud at everything and anything. At the end, my doc asked me quite frankly, "do you make noise like that when you have sex?" (o/O)

Well I told her what you already know from reading this post, and I filled her in on my neighbors, to which she responded "YUCK! that's just yuck, that's not necessary!" Now I'm not trying to be mean with my post or exclude anyone reading, because the reality is, I hear this woman upstairs groan or moan or whatever it is that she's doing, at the most inopportune times of night and day, so it quite clearly seems to be necessary FOR HER. I am, however, ambivalent about whether she is faking for the man, or in pain or really and truly just can't help it! I mean, to each his own!

In the same vein though, I have to admit I feel very uncomfortable having to be in my bedroom involuntarily listening to this woman. In the beginning, when it first happened I thought to myself, well something must be appealing to her man about this so I asked my boo if that was a turn on, and he honestly said "yea, but I wouldn't like it if you did it when we were having sex, it would probably freak me out!" Then it hit me like a ton of bricks...... her man is probably turned on by this, and in later weeks after even hearing him join in the damn grunting session I realized well, someway, somehow, this seems to work for them! (SHOCK AND AWE!)

Well anyway, I've decided that it might be inappropriate and well, a BIG bit much, to knock on the door and converse with these two to find out, why out of the entire blg they are the only ones having sex for everyone to hear?! So, I decided to raise the question here, is noise really a necessary part of sex for some pple or is it a sign of faking?.... I mean... what's going on there?

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I have been on the opposite side of this situation in the past. When the complaints came our way, so did a flood of embarrassment. I had no idea I was disturbing others and basically inviting them into our intimacy. But I was just having fun, not looking for attention certainly not trying to piss anyone off. In response to whether or not its real or fake: I think there is an element of performance or show in fun sex. Of course being over the top is a sure turn-off and can mislead your partner. Some like it soft, some like it loud, some are vocally stimulated (like me), some connect on a quiet medium. None should pretend and none should refrain from communicating. Have happy sex!

    Great and tummy stiffening funny piece Plain Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I think, I would literally collapse on the floor with embarrassment! Dang... but lets get this str8, so you make noise because it turns you on? It's not necessarily coming from the motion in your ocean? (lol, i couldn't help it!) And it's usually when you're having fun sex? ok, those are my questions so let's hear it.
    btw, your honesty is appreciated as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its a turn-on to be naughty and talk dirty while 'doin it'. It turns the heat up a bit, adds a dash of erotica for us both. C'mon don't you love the sound of a deep, pure, gutteral moan falling off you lovers lips. Well some people do that a little louder. Yeah, it's because of the motion in...ehem...my ocean AND it turns us on. If the mood is a fun and playful one...i might get more vocal. Either way I like to hear our pleasure as well as feel it physically. Still no one enjoys a faker. But everyone loves a true showgirl. There's a fine line between annoying pretension and gut wrenching performance - she knows the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that...and yea, that's what I thought, that broad knows the difference, it must be something that turns her on! Good for her, unfortunate for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Beautiful.