Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Culprit or Victim - sex with pple in the room?!?!

Culprit or victim? That is the question! I figured since we're on the topic of you in the backdrop and other people having sex I'd bring this one up for a quickie.

In my experience, I was knocked out, sleeping, I'm not a light sleeper but I get up if there's enough activity around me. Well, the activity in the room woke me up alright, it woke me into a direct, and I mean DIRECT, state of shock! To nonchalantly address the awkward situation at the time, I changed positions from my back to my side hoping that this would create a signficant enough amount of doubt that I was possibly NOT sound asleep. It worked for literally 3 mins before I heard that terrible sound of pple slapping skins again. At which point having been scarred enough by my initial awakening, I just got up and slept in the living room. (which by the way is something I would have volunteered to do if only I was asked to in the first place.)

I mean, I just can't help but wonder if I just may not be the only one in the world who has been a victim of this uncoth behaviour. Yes, that's right, I don't support this, as a matter of fact I might be a tad bit bitter about it in some ways. WTH is up with that, c'mon man, it's not cool, seriously! I mean which two pple do that! How horny can you be? (it's a rhetorical question and the ans. is/should be not THAT horny)

Ok so I'm not exactly leaving room for a neutral expression of my own on the topic today, but I simply cannot condone two grown folks (yes, folks lol) having full out, "shhh, wait let me put on the fan before we wake her" -sex in the damn room while I'm asleep... well more like trying to sleep cuz you jack-malantins just woke me up with ur foolishness! I see red just recalling the experience. So stepping away from the replay of the memory what are we left with? (besides unchecked rage)

Questions really! Just like other females on my side of the fence you are generally left with questions that sound like this: What in the world kinda shit is that? Why would they do that when I'm in the room? Isn't that over the top? Did I miss a code between friends? Was I expected to pretend to be asleep so they could finish? How am I expected to feel after that? I know on Real World and these reality shows where numerous pple share quarters you see pple having sex with others present, but is that normal, am I overreacting?

...Exactly, it's crazy I know, but shit seems disturbing damnit! So tell me plain girls, let's talk, who's having sex with pple in the room?

4 comments:

  1. Welll after reading this i do have to say i'm 100% guilty. Yes u can get that horny..and u do think the person is in such deep sleep that they will never ever hear you 0_o.
    I have never been on the receiving end of any such thing....but after reading this i do feel kinda bad knowing that my friend then could possibly have been feeling just as uncomfortable.
    --Maybe space was limited....i dunno...i know that's what it was in my case.
    As far as ur question; should u just wait and let them finish? NO!..if ur awake let it be known.
    ==Horny people don't think about anything but sex. So yeah they might just take a chance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think more ple do this than pg realizes cuz it usually happens becuz of limited space, but i do think that some broads might be gettin off on the excitement of havin some1 in da room somehow! hey i cud be wrong... but i cud b right lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you... Talk about traumatising... People need to go somewhere else with their horny selves... Your car... Just anywhere but here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, you're funny! but yea i mean, i guess it's like nikki said, they must not be thinking about anything in that moment, my friend and i were talking more about it and she was like, nobody's going to say umm, yea do u mind going outside me and my friend want to get busy tonight! I guess it doesn't sound like a practical thing to do, BUT if you think about how the other person's gonna feel if they wake up maybe it's worth bringing up after all... she also said it's usually not something planned which makes asking that question even more unlikely! (wow that was alot) but to each his own! i say ask the question no matter how it sounds...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, Beautiful.