Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


So it's that time again! Well how about some V-day laughter then, I mean I get the feeling it's taken a bit too seriously sometimes, Ashton Kutcher is right on the money if you ask me:

"I hate Valentine's Day, I think every Day should be a Day of romance. Then, on Valentine's Day , you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one Day of hating, and 364 Days of love."- Ashton Kutcher

"I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV."- Tracy Smith

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.-Anonymous

If love is blind why is Valentine's Day so popular!- Anonymous

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked."- Erich Segal

"Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties."-Jules Renard


So don't forget it's live, love, LAUGH on Valentine's Day! And everyone has a Valentine, because we all have people we love and love us back! V-day is NOT RESERVED for couples, but it is reserved for LOVE and that we've got in abundance, so have an Apple Martini for the plaingirls today. Much love! ;)

2 comments:

Leave a comment, Beautiful.